Hello everyone. Today we want to suggest an unusual and quite interesting topic because instead of talking about the “things to do during your vacation” we want to talk about “the things to NOT do during your vacation.” Are you curious enough? Just keep read!
Let’s begin by saying that the best thing to fight something is to know its weaknesses. This is what we’ll do today. Knowledge will be the key to make your stay in a foreign land very special and avoid unpleasant inconvenience.
It’s time to get to the point and show you the “things to NOT do during your vacation.” Ready? Let’s start!
- Don’t rush. A little bit for the thirsty to know and a little bit for time that flies, we are often caught by this bad and contagious “disease.” This will only bring stress, exhaustion, and plus you will learn anything new and you will never have the time to enjoy moments. Now you’re wondering what is the secret to do things as they should? The secret is the organization (and it’s easier than it sounds!).
- Don’t worry about to do all the things you want to do or see in only few days of vacation, there is a limit to everything. Choose priorities and work on them… for the remaining things, you have one more excuse to come back!
- You shouldn’t go to a foreign place and not knowing some basic words. It is good for your personal culture (you will be more culturally enriched) and it is useful to make communication easier (remember not all countries know English) and then what if there will be the opportunity to get to know someone, how do you think to talk, eh?
- Don’t just visit museums or churches. This doesn’t mean that you have to reduce visits but that means that you should find the time to walk, get lost in the surrounding atmosphere (but also in the typical streets) or enjoy the view of the city or also do some unusual activities. All this things combined together and in the right way will give you unique emotions.
- You should never give up doing something you want, especially if you are with your travel mates. For example, if your friends have decided to not go in a place, that doesn’t mean you should give up but you should have the “courage” to do what you want with or without them. We are sure you don’t want to go home with regrets or blame your friends for the rest of the life!
- Don’t get stress to buy lots of souvenirs. Sometimes this point is underestimate. It’s right to buy something but only for the people who you really want to give them, or you will waste time and money (and w are sure you need them!). A great idea for a present, it is original and economical (at almost zero cost) is to give a few photos that you have taken, like a postcard but it will surely be more appreciated and beautiful.
- Don’t spend too much time to post your pics or spend the time on your phone. We are not saying that you don’t have to use it because we live in a world dominated by technology (and we first of all are involved in it) but you can do at the end of the day or when you’ll come back in your country. Look for a balance and enjoy the moment, there is always time to post.
- Don’t forget alternatives. Unfortunately it could happen few days of rain so take a deep breath and keep calm, just simply find a viable alternative and exclude outdoors places. Do some indoors activities there are so many options in the city. Maybe you might even be “happy” for this unfortunate incident and take the opportunity to learn something new. From now on, no more without alternative!
- Don’t be too strict with yourself. Give yourself some “guilty pleasures” about food or about fun, whatever you want… the important thing is to seize the moment and enjoy new experiences in serenity.
- Don’t forget to travel with a map. Even if it doesn’t seem, it is an important detail because the GPS is not always reliable. Before your vacation starts get a map and mark on it what are the places that you want to visit.
- Don’t always move in a taxi as this is more expensive than public transportation.
With this eleventh point, our suggestions are over. We hope this have been useful so that you can travel with more awareness and enjoy it in total serenity.
Don’t forget to let us know your opinions about it by leaving a comment in the section below the article, we will be happy to read you all.
A big kiss.