Bregenz is the state capital of Vorarlberg region (the region is located to the west of the Austria). The city is situated on the shores of Lake Constance, one of the largest lakes in Europe. It is loved in the winter for skiing and summer for its beautiful landscape.
To know more (to eat, what to eat, where to have fun, acculturate …) continue to read.
We start talking about food aka the typical foods.
- Bergkäse – is the most characteristic product of the city.
- Käsesuppe – cheese and vegetables soup.
- Spätzle – gnocchi with local cheese of Vorarlberg.
- Zwiebelrostbraten – roasted rib of beef with crispy onion pieces.
- Strudel with ricotta
- Zweigelt – Austrian red wine.
As you can see, almost all dishes are made with local cheeses.
WHERE TO EAT (RESTAURANTS/CAFE’..)
Where can you get this food? Here are the places for a nice break.
- Goldener Hirschen – traditional German, vegetarian, Austrian, European food.
- Wirtshaus am See – American 50s style restaurant with barbecue and typical German and Austrian cuisine.
- Susi’s Zauberei – vegetarian, vegan. A place to eat all dedicated to vegetarians!
- Zum Kornmesser – typical German cuisine.
- Isola Bella – typical Italian cuisine, pizza and ice cream too!!
- Cafe Gotze
- Restaurant Poseidon – typical Mediterranean, Greek cuisine.
- Buehnedrei – typical Austrian, international, Mediterranean, European, vegetarian cuisine.
Continue to pagine 2