Who is ready to know about the typical dishes of Brussels? Let’s go to enjoy them!
As we know, the Belgian cuisine is influenced by French cuisine but also by the German cuisine and Brussels is the place where we can find this aspect. Many and various are the dishes that can be found in the city and it encloses also all foods that we already known in Gent, Brugge, Namur…. However, Brussels also has its dishes par excellence. These include: fries, the moules frites (mussels with French fries), the waffles, the famous Belgian chocolate (examples of this are the Neuhaus, Leonidas and Godiva , the well known brands), the famous Brussels sprouts and many local beers (as Kriek beer with cherry juice).
WHERE TO EAT(RESTAURANTS/CAFE’..)
Now we just have to find out where to take a break.
- Le Wine Bar des Marolles: wine bar with French, Belgian, European cusine.
- Green Mango: steakhouse, barbecue with European, American cusine.
- Moeder Lambic: pub with Belgian and European cuisine.
- Fin de Siecle: French, Belgian, European cuisine.
- Bon-bon: typical French cuisine.
- Peck 47: international, healthy, vegetarian cuisine.
- Pasta Divina: Italian cuisine.
- C’Est Bon C’Est Belge Le Cellier: typical Belgian cuisine.
- Noordzee Mer du Nord: Belgian, European cusine.
- Tonton Garby: perfect for a sandwich and fresh fruit.
- Exki: fast food and vegetarian cuisine.
- Fritland: fast food with European and Belgian cuisine.
- Chocolatier Elisabeth
- Eight and Three.
In the Grand-Place, in particular, you can find all typical local products (including food).
This, unfortunately, was the last city of Belgium (even here, as in other regions, we’ve left a little piece of our hearts!), but other new adventures are waiting for us. Do you have some idea of where we are heading?? Stay tuned to find out.
Let us know your opinions about this place. If you liked it or not, if you’ve been there or you’re going to go there? What do you like least and what more? We are curious to read your opinions.
A big kiss to everyone.