Hello everyone, today we want to dedicate this post to our nomination for the Sunshine Blogger Award, given to us by the amazing blog Trot.World. We take this opportunity to thank you for giving us this opportunity.
The Sunshine Blogger is an award given to bloggers by bloggers to bring creativity, positivity and sunshine into the lives of readers. This is part of our goal to all of you too so we can only be happy to have been included in this beautiful initiative.
Now we will list the questions that the blog Trot.World has asked us and what have been our answers.
Well we can say that they were very good with us and we had a lot of fun reading and answering… Ready to read? Let’s start!
- You come across Aladdin’s magic lamp and are granted only 1 wish by the Genie (cannot ask for more wishes). What is your one wish?
Since we are two of them, Paolo and Amalia, we should have two wishes but we will reduce it to just one because we both agree on this. The desire that we would ask the Genie is to be able to know all the languages of the world in order to communicate with everyone without any problem. What’s more beautiful than this? Hahaha!
- How did you get into blogging?
As we once said, we have opened our blog with the idea of helping people who share this passion as we do; the idea to give them reference points for a better orientation in the big cities because that’s what we wanted for ourselves, someone to guide us, a program to know how to “face” the big cities or someone that makes us discover the not well know cities but that have lots to offer.
- What is the best blogging or life advice you have ever received?
The best advice we have received has been enclosed in a sentence that a person once told us: “Travel and do it now, don’t postpone until tomorrow because if there is one thing that life doesn’t give you back is the time”.
- What is at the top of your bucket list and who would you do it with?
We have nothing to complain about the company, we are already okay. As for the destination I (Amalia) would love to visit Africa while Paolo is so curious to visit Japan.
- What is home for you?
Also on this other point we have no doubts, home for us is our beautiful Italy that in spite of everything leaves us unequaled emotions.
- What is your ideal vacation destination?
For Paolo the destination of an ideal holiday is the tropical area as a sign of relax and fun. I don’t have a particular one, the only thing that for me matters, to be called ideal holiday, is that the destination must absolutely have the sea.
- What has been your favourite travel experience so far?
I really enjoyed the trip to Berlin, a dip in the history, fun and beauty that the city owns. Paolo loved the trip to Belgium for its characteristic streets, colors and fun.
- What is a skill that you’re learning right now?
I’m learning new languages to speak when I’m around the world (get ready people eheh!). Paolo is learning to take shots so that they can be more and more professional.
- What is something that made you laugh this week?
Well of course a joke made by me haha. Just kidding of course anyway we don’t remember anything in particular, we are generally very smiling and in life happen so many funny things that make or made us smile!
- What is your favourite quote?
Simple but effective: “If you want to be happy, start” (Amalia)
“Never happen to wake up with a plane ticket on the bedside table!” (Paolo). How much is this true? Hahaha
- What is the most interesting thing you’ve read or seen recently?
Without any kind of doubts “The kite runner” (Amalia).
“The young Holden” (Paolo).
So what do you think? Did you like it? We hope we made you smile and kept you company for a few minutes (more or less than).
Now we pass the ball to other bloggers by asking our questions to them. We hope to have been kind (we did our best eheh!)
- What is your biggest dream?
- What was the idea that made you create a blog?
- Apart from the blog, what are your hobbies?
- What suggestions would you give to someone who is about to start a blog?
- Is there any part of the world that you have not yet visited but would you like to visit?
- What do you do in life?
- Is there anything you’d like to do but you have never done?
- Do you prefer to visit the cities during the summer or winter season?
- What is your favorite foreign dish or the typical dish that you prefer in your city?
- Do yoy prefer sea or mountain?
- Are you a night or morning person?
So we decided to ask these questions, and so to nominate, the following bloggers:
- Ghumakkad Bandi
- My Toronto My World
- The Nameless Blog
- My Travel Motion
- It’s all trip to me
- Travel With Jess
- Seeking the Spanish Sun
- Travel with Mei and Kerstin
- In Africa And Beyond
And at the end here are the rules to follow for those who have been nominated for the Sunshine Blogger Award:
- Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you in the blog post and link back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger(s) asked you.
- Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award Logo in your post and/or on your blog.
We hope you enjoyed the post as much as us and maybe you have identified yourself by answering with us to the questions.
A big kiss to everyone.